Wanna Connect With Me...

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sad Sad...All Izzz Well...!!!

This again is the same thought...
Very interesting... Seem like the times are coming back...
But I ask myself if it's right...
Or am I just over reacting...
Things are the same everywhere...
But why does it feel different all of a sudden...
Jus the thought of it drives me wild and actually make me think that things could happen...
It's jus naive of me again...
Kinda sucks... But I guess that is the truth...

Anyways the point is; I am suddenly going to miss this city... I feel cheated and betrayed again. For the past 11 months I have been living on this crazy cranky lifestyle and suddenly the last two days seem so different and interesting. It's like in a life sorrowed by the most inefficient behavior of mine, suddenly everything is back. And the hope that things could shape like the way I wanted is so harmfully blissful. So what is the actual cause behind this... It's jus been 3 days I have made a new friend and it suddenly feels I am going to miss my days in the future... It is insane and it really does not fit right into the context of everything but all I know and feel is that, this is the change I have been waiting for and probably this is the change that could run my future with happiness. And that is the actual reason I said it's so dangerously blissful. Either way I guess I am happy that I will be leaving Pittsburgh with very fond memories and memories hard to forget in a long long time.

This all actually feels too premature but then, I am the best judge of my intentions and emotions. I feel I am falling for it and I could trap myself if the result does not match up.

I guess I loose it too easily and it's never a good sign. But still... I think... All izzz well... Haha

No comments: