Wanna Connect With Me...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Randomness at it's Heights...!!!



Only thing I still believe is YOU...
If I only knew that things would have been this complex...
I would have never put my soul into You...
I feel like I am breaking inside... I won't be the last one in line...
I will finally figured it out one day... I don wanna fall...
I don wanna say that a part of me hit the wall...
I really wanna fight this out...
I don wanna live under the shadow of the mistakes I made...
But even to think they were mistakes is a mistake...
I once upon a time din give a damn... But here I am...
It's different... It's jus the person I have changed to be...
Is it sane... I donno...
Only thing I know is that I love You
and nothing in this world can defy my feelings for you...

I LOVE YOU...!!!

No comments: