Wanna Connect With Me...

Email Phanindra Ketavarapu View Phanindra Ketavarapu's profile on LinkedIn   View Phanindra Ketavarapu's profile on Facebook View Phanindra Ketavarapu's profile on Facebook



Also Connect Yourself to the Web via Google...

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Demand The Unthinkable!

Some needs are basic and simple. 
Others are convoluted and heavy. 
As I drift away from the simple, 
I find myself clutching the nuances and complexities. 
I urge myself to believe that the simple will not do. 
I demand the difficult, the hard-to-find, the unthinkable. 

Everyone hushs and shushs me. 
Tell me I am expecting too much. 
I am warned of loneliness and detachment. 
I hush and shush them in return. 
I will not let this go. 

I demand nothing short of exceptional. 
I am willing to give up a lot of mediocre for it. 
I am willing to fight battles for it. 
It would possibly lead to being labelled crazy. 

But I am sure it will be worth it. 

No comments: