Wanna Connect With Me...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life...A Learning Journey!!!

I made this list just to eduacte myself and to see how far I have come in life through a journey of learning. This is a simple, honest list and I thought I would share it with my readers. It is very pithy and straight forward and is not overly altruistic. I have learned a number of things but few left to grasp in the future.

  • Helping other people helps & fills me.
  • Having guts always works out for me.
  • Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
  • Being not truthful works against me.
  • Everything I do always comes back to me.
  • Assuming is stifling.
  • [Addictive] alchohol feels great in the beginning and becomes a drag later on.
  • Over time, I get used to everything and start taking things for granted.
  • Money does not make me happy.
  • Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
  • Keeping my blog running supports personal development.
  • Trying to look good limits my life.
  • Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
  • Worrying solves nothing.
  • Actually doing the things I set out to do, increases my overall satisfaction.
  • Everybody thinks they are right.
  • Low expectations are a good strategy.
  • Whatever I want to explore professionally, its best to try it out for myself first.
  • Nothing in this world is permanent, everything has to leave one day or the other.
  • Everybody who is honest is interesting.
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Aniket said...

that pretty much sums it up for a lot of us :)

Phanindra Ketavarapu said...

@Aniket: then we share a common bond...not with all I guess...glad to know that...Thanks.